Prof. Milica Pejović-Milovančević
Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- 1993 – Graduated at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 1994 – Master of Arts, University of Notre Dame, IN, USA
- 1995 – Master of Science, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
- 1998 – PhD Degree Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade
H-index 20 (Scopus)
- 2021-2022 National survey of mental health after COVID-19 pandemic: Multilevel analysis of individual and societal factors Science Fund of the Republic of Serbia – Special research program on COVID – 19
- 2020 -2021 Supporting professionals and parents for non-violent disciplining of children, DEAPS and UNICEF
- 2020 – 2021 Helping Hand to Young Migrants Transiting Serbia: Preventing Alcohol and Substance Use , DEAPS and UNICEF
- 2019 –Project Manager: Pilot testing the implementation of the WHO’s Caregiver- Skills Training (CST) Programme for families of children with developmental disabilities in Serbia, Institute for Mental Health, DEAPS, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, Republic Health Insurance Fund, FASPER, HELP and UNICEF.
- 2011 – Co-investigator – Temperament and structure of symptoms of personality disorders, Ministry of Science, Republic of Serbia, 2011-2015, Ministry of Science, ON175013.
- 2019-2020 Research on child disciplining at home in Serbia. Project leader
- 2017–2018 Research on Adverse Childhood Experiences. Project leader.
- 2014-2019 Project Manager: Providing support to children victims and witnesses of crime. Victim Support and Witness, the legal framework and the psychological aspects to Examination of the child as the injured party or witness in a criminal proceeding; The forensic interview with the child, UNICEF
- 2013-2014 Cooridnator, Inclusion of New Health Institutions into the System of Reporting on Child Protection from Abuse and Neglect, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, UNICEF and the Institute of Mental Health
- 2012-2013 Project Manager – Healthcare system in the inter-sector network to protect children from abuse and neglect, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, UNICEF and the Institute of Mental Health,
- 2009 – 2012 Principal national investigator, Multicentric research project – Copy number variations conferring risk of psychiatric disorders in children – SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME THEME: HEALTH-2007-2.2.1-10
- 2006-2010 Co-investigator – Personality dimensions, quality of parenthood and child abuse – transgenerational transmission of trauma, Ministry of Science, Republic of Serbia,